Companies need content marketing. According to a study:
- “61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that create custom content”
- “80% of decision makers prefer content to advertising”
- “50% of consumer time is spent engaging with custom content”
- “Only 27% of marketers are effectively tracking content metrics”
- The types of content that had the highest return on investment (ROI) were: customer testimonial, case studies, product collateral, and blog posts.
- Content marketing increases the average website conversion rate, average email marketing click through rate (CTR), & conversion rate from marketing response to marketing-qualified lead. (MQL)