@eMarketer estimates that mobile will account for more and more of @facebook’s ad revenue. By the end of the year, eMarketer predicts 66.2% of Facebook’s $11.24B global ad revenue will come from paid mobile advertising (remaining 33.8% from desktop). By 2016, it expects Facebook’s ad revenue will be $17.43B, with mobile devices accounting for 75.0% of it. Research by @RBC and @adage found that progressively more US marketers find Facebook mobile ad ROI greater than desktop. This is because of mobile accounts for 61.5% of the average 21 minutes a US adult spends on Facebook in 2014, while desktop/laptop accounts for 38.5%. - Link

Comment